After a stretch away from the Freeform Portland dj booth, your host Ricardo Wang returned this week to wrap recorded esoteric sonics around the pulsating live throb of special guests The Social Stomach!
HEAR THE FIRST HOUR HERE!
HEAR THE SECOND HOUR HERE!
- Liquid Letters “Security Blanket” [The Liquid Letter]
- SONOLOGYST “Orient out of tune” [Phantoms]
- Azalia Snail “I Am The Night Sky” [Neon Resistance]
- Moloch Conspiracy “Fire in the Night” [Baclou]
- The Social Stomach “LIVE” [On What’s This Called?]
- Halfbird “Findings” [Crowd Work]
- Mind Beams “Float” [Bats]
- Sea Moss “Appease the Peas, Please” [Bidet Dreaming]
- Freedom’s Waiting “Negativland” [Free]
- Robert Poss “Other Stories (For Alexandra Beller/Dances) – Interlude” [Poss: Settings – Music for Dance, Film, Fashion and Industry]
- Chesterr Hawkins “The Brood” [Semisolids]
- People Like Us “Arkansas Explorer” [Wide Open Spaces]
- The Legendary Stardust Cowboy “Standing in a Trashcan” [Songs in the Key of Z, Vol. 1: The Curious Universe of Outsider Music]
- Satori “Blood of the Wolves” [Drone Islands, Land Raising]
- Pérez Prado “Voodoo Suite (intro)” [The Mambo King Vol. 2]